Who we are
What we do
About popup
Popup insurance
List a requirement
Search for a tenant
Pop Up Insurance
Do you need insurance cover for your pop up shop? Read our FAQ below, then fill in this form to ask us for a quote.

How is Pop Up Insurance different from other insurance?
Traditionally retail insurance products are only available on an annual basis, so short term tenants have to overpay or suffer cancellation penalties. Pop Up Insurance provides comprehensive cover on a short term basis - tailored to the needs of pop up tenants.

What risks are covered?
Pop Up Insurance is similar to traditional retail insurance and includes insurance protection for Public liability, Products liability, Employer's liability, Trade contents, fixtures and stock, Accidental damage, and Business interruption/loss of profits. Additional insurances (such as buildings, terrorism and legal expenses) can be added on to suit your requirements.

What is the minimum period of cover?
You can take out Pop Up Insurance for as short a term as one month.

How much does it cost?
Pop Up Insurance premiums are competitive and in fact are comparable with premiums for traditional long term cover. Costs depend on the location, property and proposed use as well as duration of cover so we'll need these details to quote.

How do I get a quote?
Fill in the form and click 'send'. Your quote will be emailed to you within 5 working days. Please note our insurer is unable to quote more than 30 days in advance, so if you are planning further ahead you will receive your quote approx. 30 days prior to the proposed occupation date.

Popupspace Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of W B Baxter Ltd, an insurance intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

POPUPSPACEŽ company number 06526345 - © POPUPSPACE LTD 2008 - 2015