Your personal data
- The information collected from you when you register and use Popupspace.com will be stored in our database and is used to enable your use of the site and management of your account.
- As Popupspace.com is currently free to use, we do not store any financial details.
- Like all websites we keep log files of our website traffic including visiting IP addresses, pages visited etc. We do not identify you from your log files.
- If you register we will add your email address to our private mailing list to receive our occasional newsletter. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time using the link provided at the foot of each newsletter.
- Your contact details will not be published on our website. If you upload a Tenant Requirement listing, all offers of property and similar enquiries will be made to Popupspace Ltd and only we will contact you, using the details you provide when you register. We will not pass your contact details to any third party without your consent.
- You can request a copy of the personally identifiable information we hold using our contact form. You can ask us to make changes to ensure your information is accurate. We may charge a small administration fee to cover the data search and provide the information.
- Popupspace.com uses encryption to protect sensitive data transmissions. In particular, sensitive data such as your password are encrypted in our database.
- Security procedures are in place to ensure your personal information is protected and not damaged or destroyed. Our servers are kept in a secure facility with restricted physical access and electronic access is restricted by security measures including firewalls.
Changes to this policy