Who we are
- We are Popupspace Ltd of Pandora, New Salts Farm Road, Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex BN43 5FE. Our telephone number is 01273 464 179. You can contact us by email using this form
- Our UK Company Registration Number is 6526345.
- "Popupspace" is a Registered UK Trademark under Registration Number 2485662 and a Registered US Service Mark under Registration Number 3,773,794.
- Popupspace.com ('our website') provides information about the short term letting of commercial and retail property. The information and services offered on our website are provided for general information and do not constitute professional advice.
- We reserve the right to revise these terms so please read them from time to time.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in our website (including all database rights, trade marks, trading names, text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to us.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of our website or content, products or services made available via our website.
- Our website contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of these websites.
- If you create a tenant requirement listing, you will be able to submit information and other content for public display on our website. All such content submitted by you remains your responsibility. When uploading content, you grant Popupspace Ltd the right use in any way the content submitted by you.
Our liability to you - delivery of our service
- We do not guarantee that our website will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify our website. Our website may be taken off line for maintenance or due to technical problems.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken by you (for example by using firewalls and anti-virus software) to screen out any malicious programs to enable you to use our website. We make no warranties of any kind including but not limited to freedom from malicious programs (such as viruses, spyware, worms or trojan horses) with respect to our website and its contents.
- We accept no liability for any loss suffered as a result of your use of our website or reliance on any information provided on it.
Your use of our website
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website.
- You must not circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system and our website, or attempt to do any of the above.
- You must not use or attempt to use any automated program (including but not limited to any spider or other web crawler) to access our system or our website, or to search, display or obtain links to any part of our website.
- We reserve the right to interrupt or block your access to our website, on a permanent or temporary basis, at any time at our discretion. If we do this, you must not then attempt to use our website under any other name or through any other user.
Thank you for visiting our website.